Moen S6711 Single Handle Bathroom Vessel Faucet in Chrome
- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- With its ultra contemporary stylings the 90 Degree series brings a clean minimalist aesthetic appeal to any home
- Single handle operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 gpm faucets while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Complete with required valve system
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions including hard water.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 12-11/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/4" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single hole (spout and single mixing handle all in one installation hole)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Valve Type: 1255 Duralast cartridge